Monday, April 26, 2010

YOU

Everyday we would
Talk on the phone
Talk, laugh, joke, have fun
Your voice gets to me
It makes me feel you
It helps me know
And learn you
You have a hooked
On charm that’s hard
To let lose
When I hear your name
See your face I
Think of your laughter
And your voice
It feels good
It makes me
Want to cry
I wouldn’t say love
But my feelings
Are strong
Its like I have no choice
But to hold on
Theres things about you
I thought I could
Only feel with one
My passion for you
Are strong
You’re my extra
Shoulder to lean on
The head and heart to lay on
You allow me
To show me
You allow yourself
To be you
When I’m confused
I think about you,
You and your problems
Help me with mine…
When I talk to you
I get this good, cute, funny sight
When I talk to you
Or hear your name
Anything that could
Appear to be you
I think of you
Are you safe
Are you mad
Are you bored
Are you having fun
I dream about
How sweet and innocent
You might sound
But then I know
The exclusive you
The love in you
The things you would do
Your expression
You’ll get when
I say something
Out if the ordinary
You’re a special sign
But a good one
You could
Hold all the pain
Then express it
You know how to have fun
Make me smile and warm inside
You make me think of
The meaning of life
And the passion of love
And where it could take you
You hold me
I feel the connection
The emotion
The heat from when your mad
The cold you feel when your mad
Only if others
Understood you the like I do
There wouldn’t
Be a thing
Speacial about you
For years to go pass
I miss having you around
For years to go
I wouldn’t picture you as my past
When I hear
The sound of
Your name
I’ll remember that
I like you for being…
You

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment