Monday, April 26, 2010

FLY AWAY

It’s been a minute
Since I seen or heard of you from you
I kind of feel out of place
But in a way
I feel complete
Just about
Time to time
I’ll think about you
Things we used to do
And say
The way you’ll hold me
When I’ll be cold
The way you would
Push me against the wall
Before something would start
And while your mad
I’ll say wrong
I kind of miss you
Pointin out everything
The way you would
Tie me down and kiss me
And the feeling of your arouse
Made me laugh, smile, and tease
The way you use to
Act like you’re Chris Brown
And trip me
So that I’ll be down
The little role play
You’ll do
And act like your mugging me
And get me into a dark place
The way you would
Pick me up and throw me…
But now it’s not like that
It’s different in so many ways
Now I look back
To those memories and smile
Sometimes I find me
Hugging myself
I miss the way
You’ll force me into a hug
When I was mad
And I don’t want you around
While I close this up
I’m going to tell myself
To let you go
Even when and if
I see you again
I’ll just walk pass
But I’ll walk pass
And smile…
So go away and smile

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment