Monday, April 12, 2010

THE PREY THAT WAS FAITHFULLY GIVEN TO ME

More of fire and hate
Than looking at it as
Making things better
It is different when it comes
To trust and the thought of blood
Loved and trusted her as a sister
But comes back around
And it becomes more of
An enemy
Rip, cut, run, dip, slash
And then I’m left
To remain speechless
Hurt with the weapon
That was naturally given to me
Some say let it go
And give pain back
But letting her go and deleted
Sounds to be more of a comfort
Black, red, orange, green, gray
Warms the pain to realize
That becoming more
Aware and wise will help me
With showing how I feel
How I feel hurt, betrayed, dead
Of how she is now revealed to me
The thought of going and saying my goodbyes
With the joy of not having to worry about
The dishonesty
The having to watch out what might be true
Or having to pick of what to believe
He’s has nothing to do with her
Deciecsefulness and dog like ways
I’m not her pet
I’m not her associate
I’m absolutely nothing to her
I’m doing to allow her to vanish
And lie in her grave
And stand over and laugh, smile
And happy
Dog eat dog
But the beast would eat her prey
But the best thing about it
Is that I don’t have to go hunting
Because it was faithfully given to me
Once again
What ever happens in the dark
Will soon come to the light

No comments:

Post a Comment