Tuesday, April 27, 2010


WAIT(feat. Game)

Zone 4YeahLet's goI'll be swimming in womenAnd I'd be diggin and livingAnd I'll be whippin the whips that cha never seen nowWell the quip is just whip itAnd make it pur like a kittenAnd I'm a have you addict-ted to me nowAnd all the fast girls wanna get money (Yup)Baby girl you ain't getting none from meAll you get is thisMake it bounce like a bunnyCome onT-t-tricks are for kidsBut 'cha feel it in your ribsLikeWait (wait a minute mother f*****)Wait wait wait wait (wait a minute mother f*****)Wait wait wait wait (wait a minute mother f*****)Wait wait wait wait (wait a minute mother f*****)Wait wait wait(Breezy)[Verse 1: Chris Brown]Girl I wanna make ya sing like operaGotta cold headed dose I'm your doctorPink house like a copperMan I got the chopperLion king in that thing mufasa(oops)I'll break you out just a bigger bit of meYou may wanna take a bite right outta meGirl I think your readyOh damnYou want me to do somethingYes ma'amI just wanna get a littleGive a littleTake a littleMake a little love all over my placeBaby girl you got a bottomI can spot it from a mileAnd I be wildin out then I push you off the Trey (Yuuup!)Girl I'm right in front of youWanna be right up under youKissin under your belly button for about a month or twoYou gon' love it when I look in your eyesI'm hitting high nowI be swimming in womenAnd I be digging and livingAnd I be whippin up whips that you never seen nowWell the quip is just whip itAnd make it pur like a kittenAnd I'm a have you addict-ted to me nowAnd all the fast girls wanna get moneyBaby girl you ain't getting none from meAll you get is thisMake it bounce like a bunnyT-t-t-tricks are for kidsBut you feel it in your ribs likeWait (wait a minute mother f*****)Wait wait wait wait (wait a minute mother f*****)Wait wait wait wait (wait a minute mother f*****)Wait wait wait wait (wait a minute mother f*****)Wait wait wait[Verse 2: Trey Songz]Girl I like your face down with your ass upDo the most get ghost like CasperBeat it like a boxerEat it like a lobsterTell me your desiresGet you higher than a roasterI got something special for you when I get you homeYou should let me drive girl the rides really longIf you wanna ride ride ride you canYou just gotta lie lie to your manI just wanna get a littleGive a littleTake a littleMake a little love all over my cribGirl if you can take a lot ofMake a lot of soundsI'm gonna take your body downAnd I'll pass you on the Chris (Oops)Girl I'm right in front of youTell me what you wanna doI just want your body with my body right up under youYou turning me on like a Keri Hilson songAnd I wanna get you goin right nowLet me knock you downWait a minute mother f*****Wait wait wait waitWait a minute mother f*****Wait wait wait waitWait a minute mother f*****Wait wait wait waitWait a minute mother f*****Wait wait wait wait[Verse 3: The Game]I'm in that mocialacoRiding through ChicagoAnd it's 12:0012:00 in my MofatoYeah I know, B and CB it's like back in back DiablosDrop the topPut on the gatosSwim in the Mike PhelpsUnder my gucci beltI said swimNot unstrap my gucci beltMore shoppers than johnny depp in that mossoSo many game impassoRiding ram in the boxstersI'm in the devilleSippin on bell with damn vodkaSo many tricksHit em in a little bit can't grab banana splitI ain't no chickenNever been no chicken ishIf I pop a bottleShe a model hen she lickin itIf I'm going down I'm eating it like?Knocking on my dressing roomJust to get freaking chrisShe spillin my chrisFreakin on my fresh fitCurveThat's when get on to the next twoI'll be swimming in womenAnd I'd be diggin and livingAnd I'll be whippin the whips that ya never seen nowWell the quip is just whip itAnd make it pur like a kittenAnd I'm a have you addicted-ted to me nowAnd all the fast girls wanna get moneyBaby girl you ain't getting none from meAll you get is thisMake it bounce like a bunnyCome onT-t-t-tricks are for kidsBut feel it in your ribsLikeWait (wait a minute mother f*****)Wait wait wait wait (wait a minute mother f*****)Wait wait wait wait (wait a minute mother f*****)Wait wait wait wait (wait a minute mother f*****)Wait wait wait

No comments:

Post a Comment