Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Un-Thinkable (Im Ready)
[Verse 1:]Moment of honestySomeone's gotta take the lead tonightWho's it gonna beI'm gonna sit right here andTell you all that comes to meAnd if you have something to sayYou should say it right now(You should say it right now)You ready[Bridge 1:]You give me a feeling that I never felt beforeAnd I deserve it, I think I deserve it.It's becoming something that's impossible to ignoreAnd I can't take it[Chorus:]I was wondering maybeCould I make you my babyIf we do the unthinkableWould it make us look crazyIf you ask me, I'm readyIf you ask me, I'm ready[Verse 2:]I know you were sent to meThis is exactly how it should beWhen it's meant to beTime is only wasting soWhy wait for eventuallyIf we gonna do something bout itWe should do it right now(We should do it right now)Baby, Ooh[Bridge 2:]You give me a feeling that I never felt beforeAnd I deserve it, I know I deserve itIt's becoming something that's impossible to ignoreIt is what we make it[Chorus:]I was wondering maybeCould I make you my babyIf we do the unthinkableWould it make us look crazy or would it be so beautiful either way I'm sayin If you ask me, I'm readyIf you ask me, I'm ready[Verse 3:]Why give up before we tryFeel the lows before the highsClip our wings before we fly awayI can say I came preparedI'm suspended in the airWon't you come be in the sky with me[Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment