Monday, April 26, 2010

“MY HEART LOVES YOU”

Why when I felt
It was right
It was wrong
Why when I felt
It was the one
It wasn’t
Why when I felt
Like I wanted to love
It didn’t last
Why when I felt
I wanted to give it my all
I gave in none
How is it
You feel that
A future could have been born
When the start died
Why when you was real
He was dead
Can it be explained?
That the same sign isn’t
Made to be as one
But yet it felted so right
Why is it yet
He gave me a chance to cry
Knowing what I know now
Could have help me
From the beginning
I don’t think
I would have gave it my all
Maybe I would of
Hold my feelings in
Or maybe I would of
Never got them at all
What is it about him
That feels like it’s hard
To get over him
Or that I’m going to miss
But what is it
That makes me want
To give him all of me
How is it
That he was able
To make me feel guilty
Why is it hard
To get his picture and voice
Out of my head
Why do I feel?
Like my heart
Want something from him
Why do I feel?
As I feel he could
Apply something great to appear
It’s come to a point
I feel as if
He’s something important
Or good to me
But at the same time
I know he’s no good for me
At one point
That hard wood stick
Is what I want to own
To feel,
To hold,
To twist,
And to borrow
I wanted to get something
Within my heart
He once said
“My Heart Loves You”
And to this day
I wonder how much
Of that is true…

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment