Monday, April 12, 2010

SPRING TALE

Bright and colorful
Rainy and summer hot
Through emotion I suffered pain
When I gave him my heart
I used to glow like fire
And now I scold like the cold
I’ll hide my real emotions
Cause I don’t want no one else to know
At that moment I felt all my strength run across my face
As I felted alone
And betrayed
I thought he was some I could grow old with
But now he’s someone
I’m friends with
He was loving, great, exciting, and surprising
And very understanding
But there’s something
About him that keeps me going
I don’t know
Is it because he’s very supportive
And protective
Or if it’s that I admire him
Some say
It’s impossible for us
To be friends
Without something happening
He puts the arrow
To my anchor
And I put the teeth
To his lion
As I live I reality
This break was a fairy tale
Until this tale
Is at its very end
I’ll play Cinderella
And he’ll play the prince
Even though fairytales isn’t be
This one I don’t want to end
This spring break
Came at me unexpected
But I’ll remember it jus the way I spented it
Teary and emotional
Mad and upset
But so far this is the
Best pain I have indoored yet
Pain that I
Can sit back and say made me happy
But know my spring tale
Has to end
Cause I have to get back
To the mood of sitting at the desk
And taking notes
School is back and I have to go
I’m not going to say bye to my spring tale
But hello
It’s a fresh start
And a new turn
He would always remain in my heart
And my best friend …
If we ever get back together,
Trust me it would never end

No comments:

Post a Comment