Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Up Out My Face(feat. Nicki Minaj)
Its not chips, when I crackOh we're shattered...MARIAHHHAyyy...ayyyyyYoung MoneyNicki MinajYour such a BARBIE[Nicki Minaj]Yo, yoMariah I was in them million dollar meetings, he was cheatin'All up in the church, he was sneakin' with the deaconCats away, well the mice will playLOL smiley face, have a nice dayCause POP POP POP, it goes my rubber bandSo STOP STOP STOP, sending fin that country bandCause u was penny pinchin' my accounts lacedAttentionnnn, about face[Mariah Carey]I thought we had something specialWe had something goodBut I should have had another mechanic under my hoodIf you see me walking by youBoy don't you even speakPretend you on the sofaAnd I'm on the TVMight see me on a posterSee me at a showBut you won't see me for freeBoy this ain't no promo [Bridge]In all shame nowWhere ever you been layingYou can stay nowGotta board the BBJ and pull the shades downI'm on the plane nowAnd don't keep calling from your mama's house[Chorus]When I break, I break boy[Up out my face boy] [x4]When I break[Up out my face boy] [x4]When I breakYou ain't never gonna feel this thing againYou gon' get alot of callsCause I see,see all your friends(Laugh)I ain't walkin' around no moreFeeling sad, that ain't even my bad babyI break, when I break, I breakMARIAHHHSo look who's crying now, BOO HOO HOOTalking 'bout you missing your BOO HOO HOOOh no you ain't gettin' itI know you ain't hittin' itNo you ain't a rapper, so you need to stop spittin' itHA,HA,HA,HA,HAYou wondering who I'm messing while you ain't next to meHA,HA,HA,HA,HASo pay the consequences cause you acted all ignorant[Bridge]You ashame now Where ever you been laying you can stay now Gotta board the BBJ and pull the shades downI'm on the plane nowAnd don't keep calling from your mama's houseWhen I break, I break[Nicki Minaj]Yo, stylin' on them big B'sBought the Benz outElevator, press P for the Pent HouseTop doe's, we break like tacosRoscoe's, on his knees wit a snot-noseThey be like she nextKawasaki T-RexGive em' some KleenexMatch his little V-NecksOh that's what he left?Let his mama pick it upMight back up on it, VROOM VROOM wit the pick-up truckThat blue and yellow, yeah that's the Carmelo JagI bob and weave em'Hit em' wit that Mayweather JABI get the thumbs up, like I'm Hailina yellow cabMy flow nuts like M&M's in the yellow bag MARIAHHHWhen I break I break I breakAnd no super glue can fix this shitWhen I break I break I breakNot even a welder and a builder could rebuild this shitWhen I break I break I breakNot even a nail technician with a whole lot of gel and acrylicCan fix this when I break, I breakIf we were two Lego blocksEven the Harvard University graduating class of 2010Couldn't put us back together again When I break [Laughs]UP OUT MY FACE BOY[Nicki Minaj in the background]Better go back 2 yo mama's houseI told you, I put, I put his stuff in a.... [fades out]

No comments:

Post a Comment