Wednesday, March 10, 2010


…Sometimes it’s hard trying to see where my heart is. It’s type hard sometimes when it feels like people hates to see us together, times when it feels as if they’re mad to see us happy or even actually moving somewhere, faster and better than they ever did. Yes it’s a fact that I didn’t want to get where I have made it…meaning that I didn’t want to see a future between you and I, but I’m here. I put myself in it and now that I am I’m not going to spend time and try to hurt you nor myself. It’s to the point where my head can’t believe that I’m putting myself in this position or even letting my mouth form the words that it does. Those words “I love you”. I never imagine me saying these words…well at least at this moment or to you. But I want you to know that I do, it’s to the point where I’ll lay down before I go to bed at night and think to myself and believe that yes I’m really in love without wanting to be there. There’s times when I’ll sit and think about how I’ll react if I ever found out something has happened to you, how would I be able to manage myself, how I would be able to calm myself down, who would be the one who would sit there and hold me for comfort…

No comments:

Post a Comment