Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Chick Bad(feat. Nicki Minaj)
[Chorus:]My chick badMy chick hoodMy chick do stuff dat ya chick wish she could[repeated]My chick bad, badder than yoursMy my chick bad, badder than yoursMy my my chick bad, badder than yours[Verse 1: Ludacris]I'm saying my chick badMy chick hoodMy chick do stuff that your chick wish she couldMy chick bad, badder than yoursMy chick do stuff that I can't even put in wordsHer swagger don't stopHer body won't quitSo fool pipe down you ain't talkin bout shitMy chick babe, tell me if you seen herShe always bring the racket like Venus and SerenaAll white top, all white beltAnd all white jeans, body looking like milkNo time for games, she's full grownMy chick bad, tell your chick to go home[Chorus][Verse 2: Ludacris]Now your girl might be sick but my girl sickerShe rides that dick and she handles her liquorShe knock a bitch out aaaand fightComing out swinging like Tiger Woods wifeYeah she could get a little hastyChicks better cover up there chests like pasty'sCouple girl friends and they all a little crazyComing down the street like a parade Macy'sI fill her up balloonsTest her and guns get drawn like cartoonsDoh, but I ain't talkin bout homerChick so bad the whole crew wanna bone her[Chorus][Verse 3: Nicki Minaj]Yo, now all these bitches wanna try and be my bestyBut I take a left and leave them hanging like a testiTrash talk to em then I put em in a heftyRunning down a court I'm thuggin on them Lisa LeftyIt's going down, basement, friday 13th guess who's playing JasonTuck yourself in you better hold on to your teddyIt's nightmare on Elm street and guess who's playing Freddy(My chick bad)Chef cooking for me, they say my shoe game crazyThe mental Asylum looking for meYou a rookie to meI'm in dat wam bam purple Lam' damn bitch you been a fan.[Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment