Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Drop It Low feat. Chris Brown)
Drop it drop it low girl [x16]This is for boss bitchesFor money making bitchesAll my ladies throw your hands in the air,I got patron in my cupAnd I don't give a fuckThe baddest bitch in the club right here.They wanna see me drop it drop it drop itWanna pop it pop it pop itShake that ass on the floorYou wanne see me shake it shake it shake itYeah you like it like it like it when I drop it real low.Yeah boy you like that (oohh)I can tell that you like that (oohh)Yeah boy you love itWhen my booty goes boom boom boom boom boom boom (oooohhh}Drop it drop it low girl [x16]He told me,Move that ass aroundAnd move that ass aroundAnd move that ass aroundAnd move that ass around (He said)Move that ass aroundAnd move that ass aroundAnd move that ass aroundAnd move that ass around.(Chris Brown)I can't stop staring at ya bodyPut my hands on ya body,You sexy for sure,You the real deal kinda hottieCome and ride in my BugattiGirl come drop it low.Yeah girl I like that (oohh yeah)I can tell that I like that (oohh yeah)Yeah girl I loved it,When you booty goes boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom (drop ittt)Drop it drop it low girl [x16]He told me,Move that ass aroundAnd move that ass aroundAnd move that ass aroundAnd move that ass around (He said)Move that ass aroundAnd move that ass aroundAnd move that ass aroundAnd move that ass around.You say you like the way myBooty booty booty booty poppedYou say you like the way myBooty booty booty booty rockedYou say you like the way myBooty booty booty booty dropped, dropped,Dropped, droppedGirl I like the way you booty bootyBooty booty poppGirl I like the way you booty bootyBooty booty dropGirl I like the way you booty bootyBooty bootyBoom boom boom booomBoom boom boom boom (yeahehheaaa)Drop it drop it low girl [x16]And I told her,Move that ass aroundAnd move that ass aroundAnd move that ass aroundAnd move that ass around (He said)Move that ass aroundAnd move that ass aroundAnd move that ass aroundAnd move that ass around.Drop it drop it low girl [x16]

No comments:

Post a Comment