Friday, March 12, 2010

Imma Be
[Intro:]I'm a be, I'm a be, I'm a, I'm a, I'm a be [x3]I'm a be be be be, I'm a, I'm a be [x3][Verse 1: Fergie]I'm a be on the next levelI'm a be rockin over that bass trebleI'm a be chillin with my mother(fuckin) crewI'm a be makin all them deals you wanna do, ha!I'm a be up in them A-list flicksDoin 100 flips and I'm a be slip and don't tripCause I'm a be shakin my hipsYou gon' be lickin your lips, I'm a be takin them picsLooking all fly and shitI'm a be the flyest chick - SO FLY!I'm a be spreadin my wangsI'm a be doin my thang (do it, do it)Oah-kayyy! I'm a, I'm a swing it this-a-wayI'm a, I'm a, I'm a, I'm a swing it that-a-wayThis Fergie Fergie; I'm a I'm a be here to stayThe 21st century 'til the end of the day[Chorus:]I'm a be, I'm a be, I'm a, I'm a, I'm a be [x2]Rich baby what what? I'm a I'm a I'm a beThe shit baby chick me out; be I'm a I'm a beOn top never stop; be be I'm a I'm a beI'm a be be be be, I'm a I'm a beFreakin her, I'm a I'm a I'm a beI'm a be be be be, I'm a I'm a be[Verse 2: Taboo]Yo yo yo yoI'm a be the upgraded new niggaroI'm a be the adbanced brother with soulI'm a be world wide internationalI'm a be in Rio rockin TokyoI'm a be brilliant with my millionsLoan out a billion and get back a trillionI'm a be a brother, but my name ain't LymonI'm a be your bank, I'll be loanin out semenHonies in debt, they be bouncin them checksBut I don't really mind when they bouncin them checksI'm a be, I'm a be I'm a buh I'm, I'm a be rich babyI'm a be, I'm a be I'm, I'm a be so sick with the flowAnd the goal is to rock the whole globeI'm a be the future, I'm a be the wholeReason why you even wanna come to a showYou can see it while I'm rockin and I'm kickin down the do'Then I'm a be up in the clubDoing what-ever I likeI'm a be poppin that bub-blyCoolin and livin that good lifeOh let's make this last foreverPartyin once you're togetherOn and on and on and on andOn and on and on and on and[Verse 3: will.I.am]I'm a be rockin like this - what? !Y'all niggaz wan talk shit, butWhy'ontcha you put it on the blog, niggaRockin like this my job, niggaWe can't help that we pop-u-larAnd all these folks want to flock to usCome to a show and just rock with usA million plus with binoculars[x4:]I'm a be, I'm a be, I'm a be, I'm a beI'm a be livin that good lifeI'm a be livin that good, goodI'm a be, I'm a beI'm a be, I'm a be, I'm a be, I'm a be[Verse 4: Apl.de.ap]I'm a I'm a I'm a be, rockin thatApl.de the infiniteB-E-P we definite--ly on some next level shitFuturistic musicallyPowerful with energyFrom the soul we sonicallySending positivityAcross the globe and seven seasTake care of our familyRockin shows, makin cheeseI'm a be out with my PeasLivin life, feelin freeThat's how it's supposed to beCome join my festivitiesCelebrate like I'm a be[x3:]I'm a be, I'm a be, I'm a be, I'm a be

No comments:

Post a Comment