Friday, March 12, 2010

BAD GIRL(feat. Missy Elliott)
When the red light comes on I transformWhen the red light comes on I transform[Aubrey]Look in my eyes covered in MaybellineLooking like something fresh out a magazineI can be part of your deepest fantasiesYou're the detective, come solve my mystery[D. Woods]Some say that love is all that I'm missingSome call it jezebel, I call it attentionBut what they don't know they can't even imagineSay I don't have no self-esteem but it's my fashion[Chorus]Maybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girl, a bad girlI can be your addiction if you wanna get hooked on meI-I can be your addiction if you wanna get hooked on meMaybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girl, a bad girlWhen the red light comes on I transformWhen the red light comes on I transformWhen the red light comes on I transform[Dawn]Something about me has got you hypnotizedExamine my body like you're the science guyWatching my every move you anticipateWhat ya thinking about, boy I can recreate[Aundrea]Some say that love is all that I'm missingSome call it jezebel, I call it attentionBut what they don't know they can't even imagineSay I don't have no self-esteem but it's my fashion[Chorus]Maybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girl, a bad girl[Missy Elliott]I know you hear me boy...B-A-D-C-H-I-C, lookin' so sexyMake them bitches hate meShe not me cause there's just one meI'm the M to the I-double S-Y-ELights come on, I tr-transformGimme that dick, baby, com-come onI can do it all night 'til the break of dawnOn-On and on, I keep on goin'They call me a jezebel cause I freaks, I does it wellGot extensions in my hair, bad girls is ya'll up in here? (Yeah)Tonight we just gonna let it do what it doI can put this pretty young thing on youI ain't lookin' for attention, I just want youLet me be your addiction, I can be that tooI can be your addiction if you wanna get hooked on meI-I can be your addiction if you wanna get hooked on me[Chorus]Maybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girl, a bad girlWhen the red light comes on I transformWhen the red light comes on I transformWhen the red light comes on I transform[Shannon + Dawn]From a caterpillar to a butterflyI know I got something that you're gonna like(Don't be afraid I won't let you down)I'm the one that'll make you come around[Chorus]Maybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girl, a bad girlI can be your addiction if you wanna get hooked on meI-I can be your addiction if you wanna get hooked on meMaybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girlMaybe I'm just a bad girl, a bad girlWhen the red light comes on I transformWhen the red light comes on I transformWhen the red light comes on I transform

No comments:

Post a Comment