Tuesday, December 1, 2009


Yesterday (feat. Trey Songz)

Oh ohh noo ohh ohhGave you the benefit of the doubtTill you showed me what you were aboutYour true colors came outOhhhhAnd your words couldn't hide the scentCause the truth about where you've beenIs in a fragrance I can't recognizeStanding thereScratching your headBlood shot eyes, drunk with regretHanging yourself ten feet over the edgeI'm done with thisFeeling like an idiotLovin you, I'm over itI just don't love you, don't love you no moreYou, you are so yesterdayNever thought you'd lose my love this wayNow you come begging me to staySay, you, you are so yesterdayI won't let you rain on my paradeDon't wanna hear a thing you saySo yesterdayFunny now how I'm goneThe little light in your head came onNow you realize it's all your faultOh ohhDon't you wish you had a time machineThat way you could change historyThat's the only way that you could be with meStanding thereScratching your headBlood shot eyes, drunk with regretHanging yourself ten feet over the edgeI'm done with thisFeeling like an idiotLovin you, I'm over itI just don't love you, don't love you no more.You, you are so yesterdayNever thought youd lose my love this wayNow you come begging me to stayHoney, you, you are so yesterdayI won't let you rain on my paradeDon't wanna hear a thing you saySo yesterdayAnd now you wanna reminisceSay you wanna try againStarted with a little kiss(we can't even regret) no noNow I never wanna see you, never wanna feel youEver wanna hear youI don't love you, don't need you, can't stand youNo More...You, you are so yesterdayNever thought youd lose my love this wayNow you come begging me to stay)Baby, youYou are so yesterdayI won't let you rain on my paradeDon't wanna hear a thing you saySo yesterdaySo yesterdaySo yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment