Wednesday, December 2, 2009


Russian Roulette

Take a Breathe, take a dealCalm yourself, he says to meIf you play, you play for keepsTake the gun and count to threeYou're sweating now, moving slowNo time to think, my turn to goAnd you can see my heart... beatingYou can see it through my chestI'm terrified, but I'm not leavingI know that I must pass this testSo just pull the trigger...Say a prayer to yourselfHe says close your eyes, sometimes it helpsAnd then I get a scary thoughtThat he's here, means he's never lostAnd you can see my heart... beatingYou can see it through my chestI'm terrified, but I'm not leavingI know that I must pass this testSo just pull the trigger...As my life flashes before my eyesI'm wondering if I will ever see another sunriseSo many won't get the chance to say goodbyeBut it's to late to think of the value of my lifeAnd you can see my heart... beatingYou can see it through my chestI'm terrified, but I'm not leavingI know that I must pass this testSo just pull the trigger...

No comments:

Post a Comment