Wednesday, December 2, 2009


I Get Crazy (feat. Lil' Wayne)

[Nicki Minaj:]I just came out of the mutherfuckin Old SchoolGot my Mac notebook with the Pro toolsYahh Bitches ain't ready for Nicki LewinskyBad "WOOF WOOF" flyer then a FrisbeeSo I'm' up in Mid-LA eating MangosKeep a couple Pink Toes in my SandalsGot some Bangles all over my AnklesSuch a Star they say I'm' a Star SpangleBuh Buh Buh Buh Buh BannerI am the Rap HannahMah Mon Montana so fix your AntennaI keep three hoes, But don't'call me SantaAnd I am flyer then Reindeer in the Winta (In the Winter)[Hook:]I Get Crazy, [x4]I I Get CrazyI Get Crazy, [x4][Nicki Minaj:]So I got a Badd Bitch mentalityCause I just came from another GalaxyI be with the President up in the White HouseIf we in the Oval Office then the Lights OutCause I am the Wicked Witch I'm' the NicksterAnd I keep a Bad Bitch on my JicksterBut I leave her in a second for a ThickerRockstar little mama with a GuitarI am Nicki El.Em.En.Oh.WinskyI mean my name Ring Bells like TinkyI mean TinkerTell that Niqga Link herCause I'm' looking for some Good Brains from a Thinker[Hook:]I Get Crazy, [x4]I I Get CrazyI Get Crazy, [x4][Lil Wayne:]1, 2, 3rd FloorHospital BoundNiqgas is Doors and I knock Niqgas DownStraight jacket crooked, I hear you LookinI promise I'm' Hard, And I swear you PussyI ain't crazy, No yes I amRight up in the Coo-Coo nest I landI'm' fly now Eat mah Bird shitYeah I'm' crazy, I'm' crazy Bout' your BitchWild Animal on mah Bewildered ShixttI love Brain so I'm' Looking For a Nerd BitchIt's' Nicki Minaj, The Superb WitchAnd Weezy F. Baby, No Weezy F. Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment