Tuesday, December 1, 2009


"I Can Transform Ya"(feat. Lil Wayne, Swizz Beatz)

[Lil Wayne]Go hey Lil MamaI can transform ya No I can’t dance but I can dance on yaSwiss on the beats Chris move ya feet And baby I can transform ya him to a meI can change your life Make it so new make you never wanna go back to the old you Ciroc and lime give it a lil timeAnd she gon transform like Optimus Prime[Chris Brown]Need a ride I can range you upMoney I can change you upYou can have your own No longer be the passengerSwag low ill build you upKnees weak Ill stand you upRed lips red dress like ‘em like a firetruckWhatcha need you can have that My black card they don’t decline thatSee potential in yaLet me mow that(I can transform ya I can transform ya)I can transform yaI can I can transform yaAnything you wantI can I can get it for yaGet my baby girl she could know I did it for yaI can trans I can trans I can transform yaShoes you got it got itBags you got it got itCars you got it got itM-M-Money you got it got itI can I can transform ya I can I can transform yaAnything you want I can I can get it for ya[Chris Brown]See me in the videoYou can have really though Iced out everything break it like a EskimoWanna fly we can go Anywhere you wanna goJimmy Choos in Italy Louie V in Tokyo Something like Pinocchio If you ly down I’ma grow Wanna see me do it bigI could show you how it go Take you from an amateur to being professionalI can have you swag surfingWhatcha need you can have that My black card they don’t decline thatSee potential in yaLet me mow that(I can transform ya I can transform ya)I can transform yaI can I can transform yaAnything you wantI can I can get it for yaGet my baby girl she could know I did it for yaI can trans I can trans I can transform yaShoes you got it got itBags you got it got itCars you got it got itM-M-Money you got it got itI can transform ya I can I can transform yaAnything you want I can I can get it for ya[Lil Wayne]OkI can transform ya like a transformerI turn you from a human to a CarterTake you of the bench T-Turn you to a starterThen I take you home and put you on a chargerT-Then my car transforms to a charterAnd we could fly to wherever you ever thought of I’ll take you to where its warmerThen I gotta rip off your dress like a warm-up But I’m just getting warmed up So tell ya man he better get his voltron upI transform her to a Ducati Then I transform me to a BugattiCause her form puts me in a tranceI transform smaller and she puts me in her pantsSwiss on the beats Chris move ya feetAnd Weezy transform a good girl to a freakI can transform yaI can I can transform yaAnything you wantI can I can get it for yaGet my baby girl she could know I did it for yaI can trans I can trans I can transform yaShoes you got it got itBags you got it got itCars you got it got itM-M-Money you got it got itI can transform ya I can I can transform yaAnything you want I can I can get it for ya

No comments:

Post a Comment