Wednesday, December 2, 2009


Changed Man

Daily, I've been waitinFor the time to pass and let it waitinBut baby my patienceIt's driving me crazy makin me fall apart.What you do, when the truth isnt quite enoughThey lookin at you, tellin youWe need to break it upYou need to trust what you doIt's you and me in loveBut I'm a make it up to you and show the worldI'm a changed manCause you mean that much to meI don't wanna be doneI'm doin that all againAnd everybody hates ChrisThey can never understandCan we love, can we love, can we loveCan we love, can we love can we love againGirl I know I told you, baby this ain't overThis ain't over, it ain't overI remember your touch,God, I miss you so much.Please believe me, baby I'm sorry.And all of this money and fame could never amountTo every morning when I see your faceWhat you do, when the truth isnt quite enoughThey lookin at you, tellin youWe need to break it upYou need to trust what you doIt's you and me in loveBut I'm a make it up to you and show the worldI'm a changed man.Cause you mean that much to meI don't wanna be doneI doin that all againEverybody hates Chris,They can never understand.Can we love, can we love, can we loveCan we love, can we love can we love againGirl I know I told you, baby this ain't overThis ain't over, it ain't overSaying sorry doesn't make it all right(I know, I know)But I believe that we can make itIf we try, if we try...Yeah yeaaahI'm a changed manCause you mean that much to meI don't wanna be doneI doin that all againEeverybody hates ChrisThey can never understandCan we love, can we love, can we loveCan we love, can we love can we love againGirl I know I told you, baby this ain't overThis ain't over, it ain't overOooh It ain't over

No comments:

Post a Comment