Wednesday, May 26, 2010


ROCKSTAR 101

I told ya, I told yaI told ya baby [x6]Got up In the clubPosted in the backFeelin so goodLookin so baddRockin this skirtRockin this clubGot my middle finger up I don't really give a fuckRockin these diamondsI'm rockin this chainMake sure u get a picture I'm rockin my fameTo be what you is you gotta be what you areThe only thing I'm missing is a black guitarI'm a rockstarHey baby I'm a a rockstarHey babyBig citys bright lightsSleep all day long nites[x2]Oh baby I'm a [x7]6 inch walkerBig shit talkerI never play the victim I'd rather be the stalkerSo baby take me inI disobey the lawMake sure you frisk me good check my panties & my braWildin outA crazy house with my white jacket onWon't you come and sign me outTo be what you is you gotta be what you areThe only thing I'm missing is my black guitar[Chorus x2]Oh baby I'm a [x7]Heeeeyyyy I'm rockin out toniteCause I can't wait til tommorowI'm a live my whole life in the niteCause I ain't got time to borrowI'm rockin out toniteWhy wait til tommorowI'm a live my whole life in the nite[Chorus x2]

No comments:

Post a Comment