Monday, May 10, 2010


"Everything To Me"

Boy if you ever left my,My side,It'd be like taking the sun fromThe skyI'd probably die withoutYou inMy lifeCause I need you toShine, shineYour lightOooohhhhhhhYou're everything to me, heeyThe air that I breathe, oohhha sign so I'll see, oh LordYou're everything to meI can't repay you for all that you've doneAlways come first and second to noneAll that you've given me is equal to tenMy peace, my joyYou are myMy strength, ooohhhhYou're everything to me, whoaThe air that I breathe, ooooohhha sign so I'll see, ohhh thatYou're everything to me(Boy I never thought) Never thought I'd feel a love like thisBetter than our first dateSweeter than our first kiss (and you)Ain't no other person for meYou're my best friendMy lover(Baby you're) My everythingYou're everything to me, whoaThe air that I breathe, ooooohhha sign so I'll see, ohhhYou're everything to meI need you, I need you, I need you...

No comments:

Post a Comment