Monday, November 30, 2009

Paper Planes
Songzz is my nameeee (feel me on this)I'm fly that's why haters mention my nameYou can catch me in Virginia ain't another quite the sameIf you from around here you know how a nigga playChevys pretty heavy twistin up the Mary J (yep)I like white paper gettin high out my brainI can make your body quiver, can you take a lil painYou be comin round here like every other dayI live the player life, I do it the player wayShe said I'm WORKIN WORKIN BABYI said I'm TRIGGA TREYShe said I'm WORKIN WORKIN BABY WHEN I'm WORKIN I GET PAID (what?)Plus I got this tooly goons lerkin every daySo don't get foolish with me or I gotta let it spray (fo sure)I told her cool it baby I get coochie every day (day)My life is like a movie so which role u tryin 2 play (play)I got a big jacuzzi with some groupies on the wayAnd you can come alongLOOK BABY YOU GOTTA PAYHold up baby, know what babyCan I swell up like you crazyPlay me like I'm checkersShow respect you should know betterTrust me I know betterAnd you a paper shredder if you think I can not show you how to be a paper stretcher (what's that)She said fuck the bullshit I just want the cheddarNow I ain't on dis bullshit she be a hoe foreverNIGGA FUCK THE BULLSHIT I JUST WANT THE CHEDDARSWIZZ, PROVOLONE, MANOURI, MOZZARELLA WHATEVERAll I wanna do is (BANG BANG BANG BANG!) (yep)And (KKKAAAA CHING!)And take your money (songz!)All I wanna do is (BANG BANG BANG BANG!) (yep)And (KKKAAAA CHING!)And take your money (songz!)[x2]System full of that trone (trone)Mixin weed and brown and shitWe gonna really be goneNow she says she down and shitBut I'm on to the next one, VIP sectionNo objectionFull of them blessinsKnown this womenRoom is spinninTalkin about all the videos shes been inJeezy and Weezy and Ne-Yo and ChrisI'm weezin and breathin the leaves of the piffCool baby, ooh baby, I'll do one with you maybeShit, there's a camera at the crib crazyAnd we can shoot this sceneNo shirts, no jeansWalk around like you work for meI kindly get behind you grindin and you remove your skirt for meShe responded certainly, I think that could work for meCan he sign reciets for my bottles, that's kinda purgary10 bottles a couple dollars all that shit was worth to meIt's on girl, we goneThen she said she don't work for free (damn)All I wanna do is (BANG BANG BANG BANG!) (yep)And (KKKAAAA CHING!)And take your money (songz!)All I wanna do is (BANG BANG BANG BANG!) (yep)And (KKKAAAA CHING!)And take your money (songz!)[x2]Trigga Trey SongzFirst world hypocrisyDrinkin more liquor then the A-B-D-CNot for real thoughI'll just try to say something like shawty said (c'mon)Some some some I murdoSome I let goooSome some some I some I murderSoooo I let gooooooooooooAll I wanna do is (BANG BANG BANG BANG!)(she wanna)And (KKKAAAA CHING!)And take your money (she wanna)All I wanna do is (BANG BANG BANG BANG!)(she wanna take)And (KKKAAAA CHING!)(take my)And take your money (mone-dededey)All I wanna do is (BANG BANG BANG BANG!) (ow)And (KKKAAAA CHING!) (she wanna die)And take your moneyAll I wanna do is (BANG BANG BANG BANG!) (ohhhhhhhhhh)And (KKKAAAA CHING!) (ohhhh)And take your money (ooh)Now everybody just snap (c'mon)It's so silent forWouldn't you agreeJust roll with your boyS-O-N-G with a ZOf course

No comments:

Post a Comment