Wednesday, October 7, 2009


"Replacement Girl"(feat. Trey Songz)
[Echo-Trey Songz]Ladies make some noise if you wanna be my replacement[Verse 1-Drake]Lat me show what it isI was born up top but was raised at the bottom of the mapWhere the girls all thick and the hottest niggas rapif you lookin for the goods then we got in the trap like[Trey]Ooo wee[Drake]Took 'em from white snakes to[Trey]Ooo wee[Drake]This metaphore might sound a little confusing but[Trey]Yall don't really even know me yeah yeah[Drake]I done come all way from the Days Inn and all the hotels that stayed inI took my lifestyle from mediocre to good and now I say it's sittin at amazing'Girls tryin sell a whole lobby of us Hear em all screamin then it's probably isBut I can't blame females, females can't really ignore something this obviousWhat you really expect when I strut through townTwo or three days I shut you downChilin wit the homie Trey SongzYou call him the prince he rep two up two downAnyone I know get used to meIm far from the man that I used to be I don't ever really kick gameI know you find it impressing whenever you introduced to me'Cause I'm a good dude who take pride in thatNeed good lovin' I'm providing thatUnderstand that I'm worldwideYou get who you want it wherever you be residing at'Cause I do things from the M-townTo the UKFrom Spain back out to TexasThis album's for my fansBut yo this hook is for my exes[Chorus-Trey Songz]This one is for you girlYou know who you are girlYou only show you're face'Cause you know that I'm a star girlWhat you trying to to make itDon't ever mistake it'Cause my time is limited and I ain't trying to waste it all on you You had a chance now It's goneOoooohYou had a man now you don't Back to the basicsI think I made itLadies make some noise if you wanna be my replacement girl[Verse 2-Trey Songz]Ain't ya never seen a yougin so flyLookin for someone your typeI done left behind the love of my lifeTryin to find another one tonightAnd if it's you babyLet yourself be seenDon matter skirtsDresses or jeansI got that workKnow what I meanAnd I'm flexing on my ex if you know what mean[Chorus][Verse 3-Drake]Check this outfrom the that she get picked for some take outUntil they slip up and break outBut it's another story over here at Drake's house'Cause I'm dripped up and I'm drapped outAnd I'm lean backScopingLooking for a woman that I should wifeWho got just the right amount of loyaltyYeah but is still anticipating us living the good lifeWe go LA, VANY, TOSunshine in that heat strokeAnd them fur hoods in that deep snowWe have breakfast in the bedroomBreak bread downstairs in the basementSince Jay and Kelz ain't doing the thing no moreGuess me and the boy Songz is the replacement[Chorus]Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay, AyAy, Ay, AyLet's Go

No comments:

Post a Comment